Tuesday 11 October 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new Blog:
Growing Family Trees and English - Australian Vegetables.


Thank you if you followed my previous Blog, I hope you will find this new one just as interesting.
(If you didn't see my previous Blog and would like to familiarise yourself with


With this Blog I want to continue in the same way as the old one.

  • I will write about the 'Nickisson' Family Tree, children, parents, grandparent, great grandparents......... Where they lived, Occupations, Births, Marriages, Deaths.
  • Bring you up-to-date on how the allotment is growing / going
  • And introduce you to the journey we take to Australia early next year.


It may be a new Blog with a slightly different title, but I hope you will find it very similar to the old one.


And just remember;
On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
The future isn't what it used to be.
And finally;
There are two rules for ultimate success in life.   1. Never tell everything you know


See you very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment